时间:2023-12-02 10:47:24 出处:컴퓨터阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- 탄약 찾는 러…국방부 "北컨테이너 적재량, 포탄 수십만발 분량"
- TvN Sports, CGV to screen Bundesliga’s first ‘Korean derby’
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- SC Bank Korea CEO nominated for fourth term
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"
- US strategic bomber B
- Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts